GXDP-800 Series – Your main benefits.
- Dose Reduction Technology for optimised image quality with very low radiation dose
- Four individual image resolution options (Dose reduction - DRT, Standard, High Res, Endo)
- Maximum operational flexibility with four FOV – up to FOV 8 x Ø 15 cm (optional)
- Simple, intuitive operation with the new touch-panel user interface
GXDP-800TM Series – the next logical step.
- A flagship product for a whole new generation of Gendex products
- A cost-efficient and easy-to-use system
- Made to adapt to your requirements
Taking 3D adaptability to the max – with four different FOV sizes.*
Benefit from the large FOV selection.
The four different field of view sizes secure reliable 3D diagnostics in the entire oral region. They provide indication-related and versatile application possibilities for the daily routine – from implantology to oral surgery.
*8x15 is optional
You adapt to every patient – so does your GXDP-800 unit.
A selection of FOV resolutions for every indication.
You can choose from four resolutions for all FOV sizes.
The endo option is additionally available with a 5 x Ø 5 cm FOV. All modes provide the appropriate resolution for the respective indication.
- Dose Reduction Technology (DRT) - for 3D images with radiation comparable to doses of 2D images
- Standard Mode - with optimised patient dose for most clinical cases
- High Resolution Mode - for extremely sharp images with highly detailed diagnostic information
- Endo Mode - with 85 um voxel size and SRT function, specially designed for endodontics
Dose Reduction Technology - The sensible solution for sensitive cases
The unique Dose Reduction Technology (DRT) of the GXDP-800 CBCT device creates optimised 3D X-ray images with a low radiation dose. Dose reduction is a real benefit for dose sensitive clinical cases such as post op images, implant planning, and pediatric.
Did you find what you were looking for? Download the Gendex GXDP-800 CBCT brochure
To get you the vital information you need to support your accurate diagnoses. To help make your treatment planning that much more predictable. To provide you with a quality imaging solution you can truly rely on. That's what we set out to do, every single day. It's the Gendex philosophy.
And it's also why we have always made a point to work with both general practitioners and specialists. To make sure we provide imaging solutions that are comprehensive while meeting various needs. It's just the Gendex way of doing things. By designing innovative yet day-to-day dependable imaging solutions, we strive to give you the daily dose of great performance you need to stay ahead.
|X-ray||Multipuls DC, 75 - 150 kHz|
|Focal spot||0.5 mm IEC 336|
|Tube voltage||57 - 90 kV|
|Tube current||3.2 - 16 mA|
|Filtering||3.2 mm AI|
|Pixel size (sensor)||100 um|
|Acquisition time||8.6 - 16.1 s|
|Image height||120 - 151 mm|
|Pixel size (sensor)||100 um|
|Acquisition time||6.5 - 20 s|
|Image height||180 mm and 220 mm|
|Image width||Lateral: 240 mm; Posterior - Anterior: 240 mm|
|Voxel size||85 um - 420 um|
|Acquisition time||10 - 20 s|
|Exposure time||1.2 - 9 s, pulsed|
|Volume sizes (H x O)||50 x 50 mm, 61 x 78 mm, 78 x 78 mm, 78 x 150 mm (optional)|
|Minimum requirements for the acquisition computer|
|Processor||2.5 GHz Dual Core or higher|
|Memory||8 GB RAM or more|
|Hard Disk||500 GB or more|
|Card slot||PCI-Express x 16, full length|
|Network||Gigabit network, 1000 Base-T|
|Mains adapter||500 W minimum|
|Operation system||Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 - 64-bit required|
You will find the complete software specifications and requirements in the GXDP-800 installation manual. If you have any questions, please contact your local dental dealer.