KaVo DEKASEPTOL Gel - The cleaning and disinfection agent for dental suction systems
Ready to use: No stirring, shaking or mixing - DEKASEPTOL Gel is a ready-made blend and is immediately active.
Easy to use: No mixing also means: no mistakes, no contact with sensitive hands, no dirty work surfaces, and no stress on materials. A completely clean affair.
Time saving: complete suction system disinfection within 80 sec. Average time saving of 2-3 minutes per dental unit. An early finish means a long happy evening.
Long-term effect: DEKASEPTOL Gel adheres to the internal walls of the suction hoses and prolongs its anti-microbial depot action. Therefore it does not tend to flush straight through hoses and has a long-term effect.
Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, tuberkulocidal, HBV-effective, HIV-effective: complete protection for patients and practicioners - and all this using an ecologically harmless agent which is easily and quickly biodegradable according to OECD guidelines.
Developed by KaVo in cooperation with Ecolab
Easy to use
DEKASEPTOL Gel is mixed ready for use and extremely fast to apply. Within approx. 80 seconds, a complete disinfection cycle for the entire suction system can be carried out.
It´s so simple: Saliva ejector and high volume suction tubings
1. Periodically, aspirate a small quantity of cold water from the KaVo AQUAmat,...
2. Press down measuring cap once with attached suction tip or by hand.
4. Remove the tubing and place back in its holder.
... or out of a suitable container.
3. Aspirate a measured dose of DEKASEPTOL Gel from the measuring cap (repeat these steps when cleaning/disinfecting high volume suction tubings).
It´s so simple: Spittoon
1. Press down on the measuring cap once.
3. Spread the DEKASEPTOL Gel with a brush and allow it to take effect.
2. Pour a measured dose of DEKASEPTOL Gel into the spittoon.
4. Afterwards, rinse and clean out the spittoon with the bowl flush using a brush.
- Limited virucide
- Hazard Assessment
- Mycobacterium Terrae
- DGHM certificate
- Hepatitis B efficacy [Dr. J. Steinmann]
- Disinfection test [Prof. Dr. B. Wille]
- Surface disinfection efficacy [Dr. Werner]