Getting it right is important
In your daily practice, a work chair that provides a comfortable and proper sitting position is particularly important. That's because a natural anatomical posture is the foundation allowing you to work in a relaxed manner that is easy on your back.
Furthermore, the KaVo PHYSIO One working chair offers reliable KaVo quality and an attractive, functional, modern design – at an outstanding price/performance ratio.
To work in a relaxed manner, you have to sit right
Thanks to various setting options, the KaVo PHYSIO One working chair adapts quickly and easily to your individual needs:
- Variable and individually adjustable seat height and tilt.
- Ergonomically shaped back and seat cushions.
- Stable sitting thanks to the specially formed seat.
- Freedom of movement thanks to the rounded thigh support.
Price meets performance in this working chair
- Ergonomics and comfort for every sitting position and fatigue-free working.
- KaVo quality at an outstanding price/performance ratio.
- Attractive colours and a modern design for an individual configuration of the practice.
High quality, safe hygiene
The reliable KaVo quality and use of sophisticated materials guarantee that you enjoy the KaVo PHYSIO One working chair for a long time.
Hygiene is taken into consideration as well: surfaces that are easy to clean and accurate material processing with very small gaps support reliable hygiene and quick and efficient cleaning.
An investment that pays off
Are you looking for ergonomics, comfort and high quality at an outstanding price/performance ratio? Then the KaVo PHYSIO One working chair is the ideal operator's chair for your practice. And in order for your investment to pay off over the long term as well, the high manufacturing quality of the KaVo PHYSIO One provides durability and sturdiness for long-term, intensive use in your practice.
Shape and colour comforting you
The rationale underlying the design of the KaVo PHYSIO One working chair is: "Less is more". Hence, the slender structure of the base provides much freedom of motion even in confined spaces. Thus, every sitting position is comfortable for you and your assistants and allows you to fully concentrate on your work.
- Minimum height of the seat: 465 mm
- Maximum height of the seat: 660 mm
- Adjustment range of the seat height: 195 mm
- Max. width of the seat: 400 mm
- Depth of the seat: 380 mm
- Adjustment range of the backrest/seat tilt: 15 °
- Base diameter: 535 mm
- Weight: 12 kg