Fast and objective preparation evaluation
with KaVo Dental Teacher
- Objective validation, computer-based
- Only takes two minutes
- Result in metrics with clear graphics
- Result in document form, student can optimise his work based on facts
- Always available. 24/7
- Students can test themselves
without KaVo Dental Teacher
- Subjective validation, human-based
- Average of 5 – 10 minutes
- Feedback only verbal, descriptive
- No document, student needs to remember what to optimise
- Only available during teacher’s working hours
- Student needs to wait for teacher
KaVo Dental Teacher – The quickest way to evaluate student preparations
Objective, automatic and computer-based. It´s easy to handle and very quick.
The whole process just takes 2 minutes
Articulation training made easy
Teaching occlusion, articulation and functional jaw movements can be frustrating when using only pictures and papers. The KaVo Virtual Articulator guides the student through the occlusal surface.
The students learn easily because they can see how each section of the tooth morphology interacts with its antagonist during the movement.
Great for learning how to wax-up artificial dentition for preclinic and patient treatment. Perfect for training on using CAD-CAM technology from the very beginning.
KaVo Arctica 3D Optical Scanner
|Dimension||440 x 500 x 450 mm|
|Weight||Approx.. 25 kg|
|Supply voltage||100-240V, AC, 50-60Hz|
|Output data format||STL|
DELL T 1700
|Dimension||360 x 435 x 175 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 10 kg|
|Supply voltage||100-240V, AC, 50-60 Hz|