The powerful and gentle method
Defined powder particles are accelerated to high speed (20 m/sec) in an air stream. When these particles strike the area to be processed, tooth substance is removed accurately through kinetic energy.
With additional water supply
- Reduced powder contamination
- Substantially smaller debris radius
- More easily removable corundum particles
- More convenient treatment
KaVo RONDOflex plus - so strong. So clean. So efficient.
Surface of the cavity under 500 x magnification. The surface structure is roughened uniformly over the entire cavity.
Cavity after blasting for 60 seconds with 50 µm powder. Very good abrasive power and clear contours are recognisable.
The occurrence of caries has changed in recent years. Increasingly, they are destroying the tooth from the inside without being visible from the outside. A clear case for KaVo DIAGNOdent pen and RONDOflex plus. Caries has no chance against this team. Once you have diagnosed caries at an early stage with DIAGNOdent pen, RONDOflex plus puts its strengths to use: you can open the cavity precisely and in a targeted manner. With best possible protection of healthy tooth substance. KaVo RONDOflex plus and KaVo DIAGNOdent pen - simply a perfect team.
A perfect team
Once you have identified caries in an early stage with DIAGNOdent pen, then RONDOflex steps in to apply its strength: you open the cavity at precisely the targeted spot - while ensuring the best possible protection for healthy dental matter at the same time.
Gently opened up.
Rotatable through 360°
This means problem-free work even at difficult to reach areas in every quadrant.
Controlled 3.2 bar
The intelligent technology increases the pressure of your unit by 20%, i.e. from 2.8 bar to 3.2 bar - but is still just as powerful as when operated with 6 bar.
High-quality materials used in manufacture, such as ceramic, tungsten carbide and high-alloy steel protect RONDOflex from highly abrasive powders.
Light in the hand
The convenient power packet weighs only 200 g.
KaVo RONDOflex is fully washable in a thermal disinfector and sterilisable at 135° in an autoclave.
KaVo RONDOflex fits the MULTIflex coupling and can therefore be used immediately on any treatment unit. Without additional equipment or connections.
KaVo RONDOflex plus - Features
- Highly efficient, clean work, light-weight, accurate and with the best possible protection of healthy tooth substance.
- Gentle treatment without drilling, without injection, without noise, without vibrations and without an unpleasant sensation in the mouth: pleasant for your patient, particularly for sensitive patients, children and young people.
- Incomparable flexibility through problem-free use at various workplaces thanks to MULTIflex coupling: simply push on and start. Without additional equipment.Without additional connections. Without inconvenient assembly.
- With additional water supply.
- Including 2 cannulae.
KaVo RONDOflex plus - Indications
- Minimally invasive cavity preparation.
- Opening and expansion of fissures - occlusal and buccal.
- Removal of deep discolourations in the dental enamel.
- Roughening of the adhesive surfaces of crowns, bridges, brackets and pins.
- Removal of cement residues from crowns, bridges and brackets.
For improved access to cavities in the molar region:
- 90° small (0.46 mm)
- 90° large(0.64 mm)
- 110° small (0.46 mm)
- 110° large (0.64 mm)
The abrasive power is a question of the powder
Choice between two corundum powders of different grades - clearly colour coded.
27 µm for lower abrasive power
50 µm for greater abrasive power