Oscillating brushes for gentle and effective plaque removal and cavity cleaning, fissure cleaning prior to sealing and cleaning of inlay cavities.
Some agents for professional tooth care are too aggressive or virtually ineffective. Some instruments do not reach poorly accessible regions.
A new method for gentle, efficient plaque removal by sound, with a broad spectrum of vibrating brushes, SONICflex clean (0.571.0001):
- Conically shaped brush, small and large.
- Flat-shaped brush, small and large.
- Spiral-shaped brush, small and large.
KaVo SONICflex clean - features
- Wide range with three different forms, each in two sizes
- Good cleaning of narrow, interdental spaces and complex cavities
- Gingiva is not injured during the treatment
- The elegant brush attachment offers a good overview, also in the molar area
- Protection of tooth tissue and filling material surface
- Water spray directly to the working area due to internal spray guide
- Tactility in guiding brushes, even in inaccessible areas
- KaVo SONICflex clean brushes can be sterilised up to 10 times
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
SONICflex clean tip no. 48
- Therapy: removal of plaque, cleansing of fissures, cleaning of cavities and crown preparations
- Form: various attachments, single-use brushes
- Order number:
0.571.0001 (matching SONICflex 2000 N / L, 2003 / L)
1.006.2026 (matching SONICflex 2008 / L, 2008 S / LS)
0.571.0402 (clean brush no. 1)
0.571.0412 (clean brush no. 2)
0.571.0422 (clean brush no. 3)
0.571.0432 (clean brush no. 4)
0.571.0472 (clean brush no. 5)
0.571.0482 (clean brush no. 6)
0.571.0401 (tip no. 48)
1.006.1982 (tip no. 48 A)
HUGO, B., MEIER, A., HOTZ, P., STASSINAKIS, A.:
Substance removal and surface roughness of a new cavity cleansing- and surface polishing device in comparison with usual methods.
J Dent Res 75, Abstr. 555, 87 (1996)