Air scaler KaVo SONICflex - You won’t fail to be impressedAir scaler KaVo SONICflex is certainly the dental instrument with the broadest range of use in dentistry:
- Minimally invasive caries therapy
It supports your efforts with adjustable performance levels for a myriad of indications – strong and precise.
Air Scaler SONICflex LUX 2008 / L – adjustable performance for any indication
|Level 1||120 µm||6000 Hz||61 dB (A)||Fine finishing and particularly delicate work|
|Level 2||160 µm||6000 Hz||69 dB (A)||Preparation and plaque removal|
|Level 3||240 µm||6000 Hz||71 dB (A)||Aggressive preparation and plaque removal|
High versatility – developed to a fine point
The wide range of options offered by the air scaler SONICflex will soon make it one of your most-used instruments. Choose the right tip for your needs from the wide range of types. The right fit for every use.
Download your FREE SONICflex Tips book
See our selection of SONICflex tips available for prophylaxis, endodontics, periodontics, minimally invasive caries therapy, surgery and preparation.
High versatility – main features and advantages for you
- More than 50 tips and more indications than any other air scaler
- For every application
- Ensuring successful, minimally invasive treatment
Gentle treatment – comfortable for your patients
The KaVo SONICflex offers your patients a gentle treatment. The low noise and wide elliptical strokes minimise the development of heat. In addition, tooth tissue is protected, as the handpiece operates with a low application pressure on the tooth. At all performance levels, treatment with the KaVo SONICflex is noticeably more pleasant and conserves healthy tooth tissue.
- Pleasant treatment
- Preserves tooth tissue
- Gentle oscillations, particularly suitable for pain-sensitive patients
- Low heat generation
Patients who are treated comfortably enjoy coming back.
KaVo SONICflex – main features and advantages
- The most comprehensive spectrum of clinical indications, including gentle prophylactic treatment, of all sonically powered scalers available on the market
- Easy and fast tip change – effective, saves time, and prevents unnecessary interruptions of your workflow
- Very high clinical power – up to 50% more than the predecessor model – difficult plaque is easily removed
- No additional equipment is necessary; just connect it to the KaVo MULTIflex or Sirona coupling, without any annoying, over-floor cables, or additional foot controls
- Optimum illumination: 25,000 LUX for clear visualisation, without eye-fatigue - also available with LED
- Substantially quieter than comparable models offered by competitors (up to 15 dB) – which translates into less stress for the dental team and patients
- Proven KaVo quality – the KaVo SONICflex 2003 L and 2008 L, represent the third scaler generation from KaVo, the culmination of 25 years of knowledge and experience
Simply twist, for efficient working
Tip change is very simple with your KaVo SONICflex: thanks to a patented KaVo design, the tips can be easily and rapidly changed, with just one twist of the wrist.
This saves valuable time and allows effective workflow, without unnecessary interruptions.
Clearly reliable, ergonomic and hygienic
Your KaVo SONICflex comes with an especially robust and easy to grip Plasmatec coating. This metal ceramic surface allows you to safely and securely position your KaVo SONICflex in your hand. Your fingers are more relaxed during treatment, and the grip is pleasantly warm.
The Plasmatec surface is provided with the KaVo hygienic seal. It may be processed in a Thermodisinfector and sterilised up to 135°C. It therefore satisfies current guidelines for hygiene (such as RKI) – an important plus for the hygiene of your practice.