All KaVo model teeth approximate in their hardness to human dentine and are produced from a food-resistant material. This means you can give your students the look and feel of genuine teeth and ensure a safe workplace. The tooth shapes correspond exactly to an anatomical layout and thus impart the complexity and attractiveness of natural teeth.
- Work safety through food-resistant material.
- Look and feel of genuine teeth through anatomical shape and dentine hardness.
- Fast tooth change with precise reproducibility of the position and occlusion through the patented snap system.
- Test security through laser-engraved teeth.
The KaVo EWL model teeth are available in 4 different systems
- 32 model teeth with artificial, numbered "roots" for clicking into KaVo tooth models. Integrated numbering facilitates orientation for students.
- 32 model teeth as above, but specifically marked for examination situations with a laser engraving at the bottom on the artificial root.
- 32 model teeth with anatomically shaped roots for surgery, periodontics and implantology.
- 24 model teeth for children's dentistry.
The teeth are available in packs of 10 or 100 and supplied economically and in an environment-friendly manner in transparent bags. The complete set of 32 is mounted in a moulded foam, sub-divided into 2 half-arcs.