- Students can simulate all dental treatments under ergonomic and realistic working conditions.
- Comfortable, and easy to use with it’s adaptable instrument element.
- Fast and precise adjustment of the patient simulator in the treatment position.
- Complete training unit with pneumatic chassis, storage space, supply unit, pressurized water module, suction module, dentist's element with instrument tubes and 3-F syringe, assistant's element with 2 suction tubes, foot control, patient simulator, cranium with jaws, tooth model, face mask, pneumatic patient positioning system
- Required media: air for electric instruments and compressed air
- Optional facilities for connecting laboratory handpiece K4 and laptop
- Early accustomization to the medical and dental environment of the practice. Clinical conditions at the preclinical stage
- Excellent space utilization through compactness
- Customer-specific version through modular design
- Ergonomically perfect conditions for accurately simulating future-based disease processes
- Perfect service connection through 100% KaVo technology