A few manipulations and no assistance
- Minimize occlusal adaptations, especially with raising and lowering of the bite:
- The facebow ARCUS resp. ARCUSevo can be fitted to a patient by one person in a very short time (1- 2 min).
- Fast, precise and safe.
- The design of the earpieces permits unrestricted communication with the patient.
- No tools at all are required for fixing the facebow and the bite fork in the patient's mouth.
- Your patient will thank you. Moving parts are captive to prevent loss.
Perfect communication with the KaVo facebow
The KaVo ARCUS facebow is based on a principle which permits transfer of the measured values from the patient to the articulator quickly and without errors. In the practice, directly without additional equipment; in the laboratory, with a transfer stand so that the facebow is available for other work in the practice.
Even when the facebow is in position, good communication with the treating person is possible.
Easy care of facebow ARCUS
Important parts of the facebow ARCUS are made of steel, similar to our hand instruments. Care and cleaning scarcely differ. Parts of the facebow, which come into contact with the patient, can be disinfected or sterilized up to max. 138°C.
Incisal pin record (0.622.1771)
Both the static occlusion and the maxillary position can be determined in one session for edentulous patients.
Bite fork joint piece (0.622.0901)
With the aid of the bite fork joint piece, the bite-fork is fixed to the facebow. The bite fork is reliably fixed using a central control without a tool. The bite fork support can be disinfected and if necessary sterilized.
Bite fork support (0.622.1391)
The bite fork support reliably prevents dropping of the bite fork during mounting of the maxilla in the articulator.
Bite fork (0.622.0911)
Inox bite fork for mounting the maxilla in the articulator.
Bite fork, edentulous (0.622.2141)
Transfer of the cast items into the articulator with undivided wax walls. The bite fork can be warmed up and fused into the wax wall.