The M8900 L now has 20% more power at 23 Watts, the same industry leading noise level of 57 dB, and NEW Direct Stop Technology™ (DST).
Direct Stop Technology stops the bur in less than one second (on average) when the foot control is released. This increases working efficiency and reduces the potential for soft tissue damage. DST also prevents the drawback of aerosols and debris, increasing the life of the turbine and improving overall handpiece hygiene.
Our Master Series premium air handpieces operate at a very low frequency range; in fact, the MASTERtorque M8900 L is one of the quietest high-speed air handpieces around. An extremely well-balanced turbine reduces acoustic pressure and high-frequency peaks to protect your hearing and helps create a relaxing environment for all. The unique ball-bearing technology guarantees quiet and virtually vibration-free operation.
Experience a completely new dimension of power. The MASTERtorque M8900 L handpiece features more power at 23 watts for approximately 20% more torque compared to previous generation KaVo handpieces.
Innovative Direct Stop Technology (DST) stops the bur in less than one second* and thus ensures increased safety during treatments. DST allows immediate re-commencement of work after lifting of the bur e.g. for checking of the preparation or changing of burs.
Whisper Quiet Operation
MASTERtorque handpieces features effective frequency optimization to ensures a pleasant turbine noise and low noise levels of only 57 dB(A). The whisper quiet operation provides a better patient experience and offers a comfortable working environment.
New: Most powerful (23 watts) KaVo high-speed with ceramic bearing
- New: Direct Stop Technology (DST)
- DST stops the bur in one second, increasing efficiency and improving safety during treatment
- DST reduces drawback of particles into the ball bearings for improved durability and hygiene
- Quietest KaVo air high-speed at 57 decibels
- Field replaceable water filter
- Improved 4-port spray for better visibility
- Plasmatec coating
- New angles for improved access
- Push button auto chuck 3rd generation cellular optics with 5-year warranty
- Automatic drive air adjustment - Use at minimum drive air pressure 38 psi (2.6 bar)
- MULTIflex LUX connection
- 370,000 rpm
|MASTERtorque LUX M8900 L||Part Number: 1008.7800|