Direct Stop Technology stops the bur in less than one second (on average) when the foot control is released. This increases working efficiency and reduces the potential for soft tissue damage. DST also prevents the drawback of aerosols and debris, increasing the life of the turbine and improving overall handpiece hygiene.
Our Master Series premium air handpieces operate at a very low frequency range; in fact, the MASTERtorque mini M8700 L is one of the quietest high-speed air handpieces around.
An extremely well-balanced turbine reduces acoustic pressure and high-frequency peaks to protect your hearing and helps create a relaxing environment for all. The unique ball-bearing technology guarantees quiet and virtually vibration-free operation.
KaVo's MASTERtorque Mini head offers better visibility due to its small head size and reduced diameter on the bur side. The improved sight angle allows better visibility in all directions. Combined with KaVo's patented 100 / 19 head and knee angle, molar access and visibility has nver been easier. Imporved access means greater patient comfort and reduced fatigue.
Direct Stop Technology
- Powerful turbine (19 watts) can cut through today's tougher materials
- Mini head offers improved visibility and access
- Quiet at 59 decibels
- 3-port spray
- Field replaceable water filter
- 30N Chuck Strength
- Plasmatec Anti-Slip Finish
- New angles for improved access
- Push button auto chuck
- Ceramic bearings
- 3rd generation cellular optics with 5-year warranty
- Use at minimum drive air pressure 38 psi (2.6 bar)
- MULTIflex LUX connection
- 440,000 rpm
- 2 year warranty - 2.5 year warranty if maintained using the KaVo QUATTROcare® Plus Handpiece Maintena
|MASTERtorque Mini M8700L Part Number: 3001.0000|