KaVo SONICflex – main features and advantages for you
The most comprehensive spectrum of clinical indications, including gentle prophylactic treatment, of all sonicallypowered scalers available on the market
Easy and fast tip-change – effective, saves time, and prevents unnecessary interruptions of your workflow
- Very high clinical power – up to 50% more than the predecessor model – difficult plaque is easily removed
- No additional equipment is necessary; just connect it to the KaVo MULTIflex or Sirona coupling, without any annoying, over-floor cables, or additional foot controls
- Optimum illumination: 25,000 LUX for clear visualisation, without eye-fatigue - also available with LED
- Substantially quieter than comparable models offered by competitors (up to 15 dB) – which translates into less stress for the dental team and patients
- Proven KaVo quality – the KaVo SONICflex 2003 L and 2008 L, represent the third scaler generation from KaVo, the culmination of 25 years of knowledge and experience
Tip-top power and a wide variety of applications is just a SNAP away with the KaVo SONICflex. The wide range of tip options available for the SONICflex handpieces offer superior versatility. Choose the right tip for your needs.
To improve ergonomics and safety, every dental coupler features 360º full rotation with a quick disconnect and a built-in anti-retraction valve. The anti-retraction valve prevents the backflow of potentially contaminated water into the tubing. With the KaVo MULTIflex handpiece coupler in your practice, "just a click does the trick!"
Three easily adjustable performance settings – optimum working conditions, for every indication. Substantially quieter than comparable models offered by competitors (up to 15 dB).
No additional equipment is necessary; just connect it to the KaVo MULTIflex coupling, without an annoying, over flow of cables or additional foot controls.
Plasmatec ensures a secure grip which allows a better tactile feeling and reduced fatigue during long treatments. There is no need to apply additional pressure to prevent the handpiece from slipping due to this exclusive coating
- Universal instrument for a wide range of applications
- New hygienic grip (Plasmatec)
- 50% more powerful than previous 200L/N
- MULTIflex™ connection - optic (2003 L), non-optic (2003)
- Standard with three tips (Universal, Sickle, Perio) and tip removal tool
|SONICflex LUX 2003L Set Part Number: 1000.8333|
|SONICflex 2003L (w/o tips) Part Number: 1000.4243|
|SONICflex quick 2003 Set Part Number: 1000.8334|
|SONICflex 2003 (w/o tips) Part Number: 1000.4246|