The most comprehensive spectrum of clinical indications, including gentle prophylactic treatment, of all sonically powered scalers available on the market
- Easy and fast tip-change – effective, saves time, and prevents unnecessary interruptions of your workflow
- Very high clinical power – up to 50% more than the predecessor model – difficult plaque is easily removed
- No additional equipment is necessary; just connect it to the KaVo MULTIflex™ coupling, without any annoying, over-floor cables, or additional foot controls
- Optimum illumination: 25,000 LUX for clear visibility, without eye-fatigue - also available with LED
- Substantially quieter than comparable models offered by competitors (up to 15 dB) – which translates into less stress for the dental team and patients
- Proven KaVo quality – the KaVo SONICflex represents the third scaler generation from KaVo, the culmination of 25 years of knowledge and experience
Tip-top power and a wide variety of applications is just a SNAP away with the KaVo SONICflex. The wide range of tip options available for the SONICflex handpieces offer superior versatility. Choose the right tip for your needs.
To improve ergonomics and safety, every dental coupler features 360º full rotation with a quick disconnect and a built-in anti-retraction valve. The anti-retraction valve prevents the backflow of potentially contaminated water into the tubing. With the KaVo MULTIflex handpiece coupler in your practice, "just a click does the trick!"
Three easily adjustable performance settings – optimum working conditions, for every indication. Substantially quieter than comparable models offered by competitors (up to 15 dB).
No additional equipment is necessary; just connect it to the KaVo MULTIflex coupling, without an annoying, over flow of cables or additional foot controls.
Plasmatec ensures a secure grip which allows a better tactile feeling and reduced fatigue during long treatments. There is no need to apply additional pressure to prevent the handpiece from slipping due to this exclusive coating.
Universal instrument for a wide range of applications
Air/water coolant exits at tip
New hygienic grip (Plasmatec)
Three different performance levels
MULTIflex™ connection - optic (2008 L), non-optic (2008)
Automatic drive air regulator
- Operates at 36psi (2.5 bar)
Set water at 15 psi
|SONICflex quick 2008 L Set Part Number: 1007.1604|
|SONICflex quick L (w/o tips) Part Number: 1005.9310|
|SONICflex quick 2003 Set Part Number: 1007.1606|
|SONICflex 2008 (w/o tips) Part Number: 1005.9311|