An innovation that means progress
The KaVo COMFORTdrive represents a generation of dental instruments that combine the advantages of turbines and speed increasing handpieces with high-speed instruments in a unique solution.
An excellent balance of performance and lightness
Nothing symbolises the KaVo COMFORTdrive better than the Gepard: The perfect symbiosis of performance, speed and lightness.
With the KaVo COMFORTdrive, we have succeeded in setting a new standard in ergonomics, weight and performance for electrically operated instruments. An extremely useful instrument that optimally balances performance and lightness.
For noticeably easier, more efficient and relaxed working.
The premium speed increasing handpiece from KaVo
- Up to 200,000 rpm brushless micromotor – appropriate for all preparations
- 40% less weight to enable relaxed working
- Integrated handpiece and motor for easy handling
- Perfect balance to avoid the stress of tired hands or fingers while working
We set benchmarks
- 1928: The world’s first sterilisable handpiece originates from KaVo.
- 1958: With the Borden Air 60, KaVo introduces the first turbine on the market.
- 1977: The KaVo MULTIflex sets a new standard as the first quick coupling.
- 1982: KaVo is the first supplier to introduce fibre-optic conductors in the turbine.
- 2005: GENTLEsilence - the quietest turbine in the world.
- 2007: KaVo COMFORTdrive – the world's first contra-angle handpiece with an integrated electric motor for precise work without tiring.
Our great strength has always been to use innovative ideas to set extraordinary standards to make your work easier. We wish to continue this tradition.