Your benefits of using 3D x-ray
Benefits of 3D x-ray
3D x-ray provides you, as a dentist, with the most detailed information for a more accurate diagnosis and more precision in the treatment. 3D x-ray provides you with a more complete view of the facial anatomy - from almost every angle and perspective. What you would never see with 2D images.
The fact that you can show your patients 3D x-ray images makes your patients more easily convinced to opt for a treatment and also more satisfied.
3D x-ray is quick and easy: in only 10 seconds, you will acquire a complete overview of the oral, jaw and dental area of the patient by means of a quick scan. You can use this precise and much more comprehensive information to advise your patients even better than before.
Differences between 2D and 3D x-rays
- View the oral, jaw and dental area from a large number of angles
- You can zoom into every area and rotate the view
- Nothing remains concealed: You will obtain a complete picture of the oral structure including the jaw bones, soft tissue and nerve tracts - and all that in one single scan
- Improved implant planning and implant setting
Differences between 3D x-ray and conventional x-ray
- Quicker, simpler and more precise x-ray images - and all that in 3D top quality
- Hence better planning of treatment and even better results
- Significant time-saving for your practice team
- No inconvenient storage of films and chemicals and no dark rooms
- Simple sending of x-ray images per email free of charge
- Digital x-ray will give your patients the impression of a modern dental surgery, your patients will feel safe and at ease