KaVo PROPHYflex perio tip - for subgingival treatments
- Removes Biofilm in pockets
- Cleans implants
- For focused and gentle cleaning
Professional prophylaxis – so your patients can be comfortable and happy
KaVo as a comprehensive service provider for professional prophylaxis solutions, is always at your side, providing first-class prophylaxis support. From tooth cleaning and tooth polishing, to caries detection - the KaVo solutions always grant the following:
- Easy use
- Gentle patient treatment
- Optimum integration into your workflow
Tooth cleaning is of particular importance, in order to prevent gingivitis, periodontitis and caries. The air-polishing unit PROPHYflex and the gentle cleaning agents, PROPHYpearls and PROPHYflex powder, grant gentle treatment - both to you and your patients.
Easy and efficient treatment
PROPHYflex simplifies your work. Just use the foot contol of your existing treatment centre, for simple operation. This way you may also comfortably perform several prophylaxis sessions in a row. You will achieve perfect results – easily, rapidly and reliably.
Higher performance for perfect results
The cannula of the PROPHYflex is cleverly constructed, so that the powder jet is effectively and efficiently concentrated. The gripping sleeve rotates through 360° and grants excellent cleaning results – even in hard-to-access areas. You and your patients will benefit from easier treatment and shorter treatment times.
Easier cleaning, saves time
PROPHYflex will permit very fast and excellent cleaning results, for you and your chairside assistant. Moreover, handling of your PROPHYflex also saves time: reloading of powder or pearls, as well as cleaning of the device, is quickly accomplished in the „twinkling of an eye“.
You will therefore save valuable time with each prophylactic session – every day!
Safety for both dentist and patient alike
You may completely sterilise and thermally disinfect your PROPHYflex Medical Device. Thus, you will meet all current hygiene standards, such as the RKI directive.
Superior work conditions – main features and advantages for you:
- Easy working conditions even in molar regions, thanks to the gripping sleeve, that may be rotated through 360°
- Easy and fast cleaning and refilling
- Comfortable for more pain-sensitive patients, thanks to its individually selectable powder volume
- Comfortable handling for stress-free working, thanks to optimised ergonomics
- Optimum safety, thanks to being a completely sterilisable air-polishing unit. The only one the market!
- Flexible usage, thanks to the MULTIflex coupling; also suitable for Sirona coupling
- Extremely economical for specialists and generalists alike, thanks to a wide range of indications for the dentist and dental team
Recommended by KaVo:
Kerr’s OptiView lip and cheek retractor – for easier access to your working area.