KaVo RONDOflex - With additional water supply
- Reduced powder contamination
- Substantially smaller debris radius
- More easily removable corundum particles
- More convenient treatment
KaVo RONDOflex plus - so strong. So clean. So efficient.
KaVo RONDOflex plus - Indications
- Minimally invasive cavity preparation.
- Opening and expansion of fissures - occlusal and buccal.
- Removal of deep discolourations in the dental enamel.
- Roughening of the adhesive surfaces of crowns, bridges, brackets and pins.
- Removal of cement residues from crowns, bridges and brackets.
Surface of the cavity under 500 x magnification. The surface structure is roughened uniformly over the entire cavity.
Cavity after blasting for 60 seconds with 50 µm powder. Very good abrasive power and clear contours are recognisable.
The occurrence of caries has changed in recent years. Increasingly, they are destroying the tooth from the inside without being visible from the outside. A clear case for KaVo DIAGNOdent pen and RONDOflex plus. Caries has no chance against this team.
Once you have diagnosed caries at an early stage with DIAGNOdent pen, RONDOflex plus puts its strengths to use: you can open the cavity precisely and in a targeted manner. With best possible protection of healthy tooth substance. KaVo RONDOflex plus and KaVo DIAGNOdent pen - simply a perfect team.
Gently opened up.
A perfect team
Once you have identified caries in an early stage with DIAGNOdent pen, then RONDOflex steps in to apply its strength: you open the cavity at precisely the targeted spot - while ensuring the best possible protection for healthy dental matter at the same time.