The highlights of the dental Leica microscope
- Leica optics: the new paradigm of seeing
- Leica LED illumination: a global debut in dental medicine
- Leica Full HD imaging technology: the benchmark for image sharing and documentation
- Leica ergonomics: convenience for more efficiency
- Leica design: aesthetic, hygienic, innovative, refined - find all in the dental Leica microscope
The dental microscope Leica M320 for dentists!
Unparalleled positioning flexibility
In addressing the requirements of the dentist, Leica Microsystems went beyond the refinement of optics and LED illumination and also focused on ease of use and maneuverability.
- All of the system articulations are exactly where they need to be and move with high-level precision.
- The microscope can be effortlessly positioned anywhere.
- The sophisticated mechanical engineering is easy to feel while using the microscope, and the stand features vibration-minimizing bearings for overall stability.
Dental microscope for optimal working preferences
The Leica M320 F12 adapts to individual working preferences as the dentist can choose either a perpendicular or inclined arm.
Leica ergonomics – convenience for more efficiency
The dentist can select from an assortment of product accessories to ideally suit his or her working preferences and medical specializations. For example, Leica Microsystems offers a wide range of binoculars and objective lenses, the choice of a single or dual handle, and the patented Leica ergonomics modules: ErgoWedge™ and ErgoOptic Dent™. The result: a unique, customized dental microscope designed for the personal comfort of every user.