WHY 3D Computed Technology
- Computerized Tomography (CT) improves upon conventional 2D radiography by producing 3D cross-sectional images from flat x-ray images.
- Produce 3D images of teeth structure, soft tissues, nerve pathways and bone in a single scan for complex diagnostics and comparative data.
- Treat your patients with 3D dentistry for a superior view that supports your diagnosis and helps you effectively determine the next steps toward better treatment.
WHY a single scan of 3D CBCT machine is better
- Less radiation: CBCT scanners reduce patients’ exposure to radiation by limiting it to specified areas.
- Short Scan Time: 3D CBCT scans can acquire all scan images in a single rotation.
- Image Accuracy: CBCT imaging has crisp resolution so you can pinpoint the exact measurement for a procedure.
- See more, treat more: A single scan of CBCT machine lets you see pathology, infections, nerves, musculature, and more so you can properly treat dental-caused sinus issues and plan for root canals, implants and extractions with confidence.
- Evaluate Bone Quality: CBCT is helpful in determining if there is sufficient bone for implant placement as well as the size and location of lesions and breaks.