Performance Is Everything. K-POWERgrip Is More
- Ball bearing with patented, dirt-repellent sealing system for maximum stability
- Ball bearing is easy and quick to change in the laboratory for more ease of servicing
- Proven rapid-clamping system for maximum reliability
- Handpiece heats up only a little for a long service life
- Extra-slender and lightweight, flexible handpiece cable
- For more mobility
- High torque of 7Ncm for more power
- Up to 50,000 rpm in clockwise operation and 5,000 rpm in counterclockwise operation for all common materials
Out In Front In Every Respect – K-POWERgrip – Quality and Performance From KaVo
Where absolute top performancesare required, there is no alternative to KaVo KPOWERgrip.
The motor is dynamic and powerful and has exceptional high torque of up to 7 Ncm. This makes the K-POWERgrip extremely flexible in use and suitable for all areas of work and materials.
The virtually noiseless and vibration- free induction motor assists concentration. The new, ultraslim cable and reduced weight gives the user additional freedom of movement and superb handling.
Particularly important: The new grip surfaces, ensure that the KPOWERgrip sits more comfortably and firmly in the hand.
The KaVo K-POWERgrip. The new king among laboratory motors. Its operation is just as good as its looks.
Select From Table, Knee, or Foot Control
The functions of the KaVo K-POWERgrip can be controlled either directly on the central tabletop unit or via a connected knee or foot control unit. The automatic handpiece recognition allows handpieces to be exchanged flexibly.
For specific presetting of the torque and speed values for each user, four programmes are available, in which performance profiles can be saved and recalled by pushing a button. The maximum values for speed (up to 50,000 rpm) and torque can be set separately and independently of these programmes.
Select and Store Quickly and Easily
4 storable programs
- Saves within 4 seconds and thus a 4-second speed control function.
- 4-color display for easy distinction of the programs.
- Quick access to the preset speeds and torque for repetitive work by simply pressing the speed control.