Get Connected with Your Software
SOREDEX TWAIN is a simple-to-use bridge between SOREDEX imaging systems and third-party imaging software. SOREDEX TWAIN allows you to acquire images from SOREDEX imaging systems into third-party imaging software that supports the TWAIN standard.
Hold on to Your Favorite Software
You don’t have to give up your favorite third-party imaging software when buying a SOREDEX imaging system. Connect a new SOREDEX imaging system to your existing imaging software supporting TWAIN and acquire high quality images with confidence.
If you are interested, contact us to advise you on the next steps towards purchasing SOREDEX products.
Supported Imaging Systems:
- DIGORA™ Optime
- CRANEX™ 3D (panoramic and cephalometric images only)
- CRANEX™ D
- CRANEX™ Novus e
- Connect a SOREDEX imaging system to third-party imaging software
- Supports single or multiple image capture modes
- Adjust image brightness, contrast and gamma before returning images to the host application
- Automatic mode returns the image to the host application without additional user interaction
- Supports returning 8-bit or 16-bit grayscale images to the host application