A few manipulations and no assistance
- Minimise occlusal adaptations, especially with raising and lowering of the bite:
- The facebow ARCUS resp. ARCUSevo can be fitted to a patient by one person in a very short time (1- 2 min).
- Fast, precise and safe.
- The design of the earpieces permits unrestricted communication with the patient.
- No tools at all are required for fixing the facebow and the bite fork in the patient's mouth.
- Your patient will thank you. Moving parts are captive to prevent loss.
The KaVo ARCUS facebow is based on a principle which permits transfer of the measured values from the patient to the articulator quickly and without errors. In the practice, directly without additional equipment; in the laboratory, with a transfer stand so that the facebow is available for other work in the practice.
Even when the facebow is in position, good communication with the treating person is possible.
Important parts of the facebow ARCUS are made of steel, similar to our hand instruments. Care and cleaning scarcely differ. Parts of the facebow, which come into contact with the patient, can be disinfected or sterilised up to max. 138°C.