- When using the KaVo PROTARdigma articulator, model mounting does not require a facebow.
- KaVo is the only manufacturer worldwide, offering an integrated solution in one KaVo treatment unit.
- Perfect hygiene by customary smooth-surface wipe disinfection. Operation of the PC keyboard is unnecessary.
Solves your task!
With the KaVo ARCUSdigma, mandibular movements can be quickly and precisely detected. In addition, the system offers a fast, economical and practical application of specific and therapeutically relevant methods of instrumental function analysis. By increasing the number of sensors to four transmitters and eight microphones, the measuring precision has been substantially increased in comparison to its predecessor, the ARCUSdigma.
- Integration into the treatment centre
- Integrated, electronic face-bow
- Can be operated without PC during measurement
- Integrated database with VDDS interface
- Export/import function
- Network software
- Compact design
- Battery operation possible
- Articulator programming for fully-adjustable articulators
- 3 methods for centric determination
- Analysis of a therapeutic position (for static splints)
- Mandibular movement analysis
- Localisation of painful temporomandibular joint positions (optional), for dynamic splints
- 3D comparison of arbitrary occlusal positions
- Analysis of muscle activity (EMG) optional
Perfect visualisation by integration into the treatment centre
Utilise the patient oriented visualisation of the ARCUSdigma software as a targeted marketing measure in your practice: During the measurement with the ARCUSdigma and in the following counselling interview, all movements will be displayed on the monitor in an easily understandable way.
Statements and information from the patient, can be documented via a special input field and can be assigned to the patient, in the ARCUSdigma database.
Presentations of a course of therapy by measurements prior to and after the therapy support the dentist in the daily practice routine. The measures data can be digitally transmitted to practices and laboratories worldwide.
KaVo is the only manufacturer worldwide, offering an integrated solution
The ARCUSdigma can be mechanically adapted to the assistant element of the KaVo ESTETICA E70/E80 treatment unit. Data transfer follows via the optional USB interface on the unit.